Naql platform will enable the concerned in land transport sector to ensure adherence to the sector rules and regulations and put these in place across the Sultanate. The platform will offer a level playing field to all operators in land transport activities by developing a database that will give details on hidden trade and monopolistic trends in the sector
Naql platform is integrated with Vehicles Registration System of Royal Oman Police and ‘Invest Easy System’ of Ministry of Industry and Commerce, for swift verification purposes
- Issue of Vehicle Operating Cards for land transport vehicles.
- Issue of Taxi Licenses according to the conditions stated in the Land Transport Regulation.
- Issue of Exceptional Loads Permits.
- Issue of Foreign vehicles permits for transporting goods between two points within the Sultanate, or for extending the vehicle stay for more than seven days.
We pay great care and attention to the privacy of NAQL users, and we commit to safeguard the privacy of users. This policy explains how your personal information is treated.
Collecting Personal Information
We may collect, store, and use the following personal information through this website:
- information about your computer including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- information that you provide for the purpose of creating a profile on our website, and that you provide when using the services on our website
- information about the services you use, or transactions you make through our website
- information contained in any correspondence that you send to us by email including shared content and metadata
- any other information you choose to send to us.
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website for the purposes specified in this Policy or on relating website pages, may be used for the following purposes:
- enable your use of the services available on our website
- enable you to request services through our website
- send you non marketing commercial communications
- send you email and mobile notifications for the services you have requested or pending approval or revision from the competent authority
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we have carefully selected and we think may be of interest to you, by email or mobile, (you can notify us at any time if you no longer interested in these communications)
- provide third parties with statistical information about users of our services (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keep our website secure and help prevent fraud
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of this website (including monitoring messages sent through the website).
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their direct marketing.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees or superiors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and to enable your access to the services on our website.
We may disclose your personal information to any third party, such as the Call Centre insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining Personal Information and Electronic DocumentsWe may retain personal information and electronic documents:
- to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations relating to the retention of personal information and electronic documents in accordance with the Regulations of the Land Transport Law of January 2018.
- to create a database of beneficiaries (including their vehicles and related activities)
- to facilitate provision of services to beneficiaries in accordance with the Regulations of the Land Transport Law of January 2018
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Security of Personal Information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information provided on our secure password protected servers and firewall.
- All financial transactions performed through our website are protected by encryption.
- You acknowledge and agree that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website. We will not ask for your password unless you log into our website.
We may update this Policy from time to time by publishing a new version on the website. You should check this page frequently to ensure you that you understand any changes to this Policy (we may notify you of any changes by email).
Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks and information about third party websites which we have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we have about you needs to be corrected or updated.